Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Macau trip

10 .01. 2011 

My bday celebration at Macau 
with my beloved h0ney + h0ney's mumy...^^ 

5D4N trip at ★★★ hotel.

We departed from SGP airport ...




Arrived Macau airport at 7am .... XD 
and our journey start ! !!
Yeah yeah yeah !!! 
Shopping & Gain weight Time !! (= . =)

we went to macau ,zhu hai and shen zhen...<3 
h0ney bought mi alots of Jackets, silk's blanket, snacks...bla bla bla..
Thank you, h0ney Bee ... 
Love you .... 

During the journey 
h0ney take care of mi like a baby .
we eat all days long ~
take pic till battery low.
play like a child ... 

The End ---> I'm Fat ! >.< 
( BB like to sayang my tummy ,
 and said :baobei~ 
im so happy looking at ur tummy. :-)

Well....I wana thank my h0ney n his mumy
I love both of them ~ 
ps: h0ney's mumy is adorable ~ =p

 ( I like the Background )
(  It was 4D Movie instead of 3D..I love the show ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment