Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Winter Break Part I














HelLLoooooO PeoPle........


'WenDy is coming Home,Coming Home
Tell The World that She's Coming Home .'

who0a...been to Aus hv ad 4 months
[God Bless Mi with my Result]
Tired of EXAM mood !! >.<

Is Time to take a break

and

Now,I'm having my....... breakkkk in M'sia!
enjoying with my beloved h0ney & Family.

Shopping,Eat,Drink,Play NON-STOP !!

So far ___watched jor 4 movies.
(Kungfu panda,super 8,green lantern & transformer)

eat jor alot food which Bris dun hv.
( nasi lemak,thai food,home cook food,chinese dumpling n etc)

Yeah ~ Jz back from P.Tioman.
Now im so dark !!
return my fair skin to mi !!
sumo kena sea mosquitoes kissed
both legs almost got 69 kisses !!
WTF !! my legs look like having chicken pot now !!  T__T





My siLLy Face.>.<

To be continue 


Stay Tune ^^ 

4 comments: