Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anniversary Celebration


MY ONLY
~B.E.L.O.V.E.D~




You are my description of love
You are my description of friend
You are my description of everything
You are my description of beginning to end.
You have put me on a pedestal
You make me feel ten feet tall
You've always been there for me
You've loved me through it all.
You've stood by me through thick and thin
You've always been patient and kind
Just thought I'd let you know
You're the owner of this heart of mine.
So you ask how long I'll love you
Well this is what I have to say
 Past, present, future, always
Forever and a day!


well
now r those pic story =)

D1 : SGP : Vivo City





Day 2 : Sunway Dragon-I


day 2 Dinne : Sepang Gold Coast
our favour place to eat
while he n i
still study at
inti uc



after that delicious dinner

we went to the beach
to play around ,
to create a memorable day for
our anniversary...

I ♥ U
p/s : i am not able to shoot the fire work
abit Dissapointed
but still we
E.N.J.O.D.E.D

YEah Yeah YEah XD


1 comment: