Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BrIsBaNe...T_T

20.02.2011

Brisbane,QLD,AUS



I keep crying n crying n crying



I am NOT WILLING TO LEAVE

---------------------------------------------


on my way to Brisbane !!


----Good Bye----

my beLoved family n h0ney

as well as my LP & fellow fren


..............................


M.H & my seats


after wipe away 0ur TEARS ...T_T


coLourFuL Seats...Mas airline...^^


Pink Guava Juice with salted peanuts


Lunch : cheese eggs with sausage / nasi lemak with rendang chicken
(mine)
(MH) 

 Dessert : Magnum Mini XD


Domo is listening to music


Dinner : Burgers with red wine ( i feel dizzy after this ) *_*


after the 8 hours journey

custum check up

Finally

we able to reached  !!

Exhausted !!!


3 comments:

  1. luckily u're not alone going there.. if not, u sure crying non-stop.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahha ~ yeah ~ bcuz i hv ntg to do then kip crying ~ lol

    ReplyDelete